Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easier Said than Blogged

Good Evening.

The blank blog post frame stares me in the face.

It's far too easy to set up a blog page; much harder to fill it.

What now?...What NOW?...

Now, I have to organize and compose all the thoughts and music that have been swirling in my head for the last three months while I've been wrestling with intentions to put into action a New Year's resolution to "post my music and musical commentary".

Now.... I face the proverbial music and actually have to do what I say I am going to do.

And I will.

Stay tuned.....literally.

3 comments:

april said...

Ooh, I'm so looking forward to seeing what this will hold! As one who's grown up "under the piano"--falling asleep to your piano playing at night, hearing you create new pieces and master old ones, watching music in all its forms play throughout our lives--I'm happy to have another avenue to hear the song continue... :-) Love!

mama cath said...

I have a memory of a lovely young woman, who in her teenage years wanted to set her music aside. Thanks for not following that whim. The world's a better place with you at the bench seat!

Angela Shaw said...

Thanks Cath. Ahh. They say the hormonal wash an adolescent brain undergoes results in a type of insanity. I believe I was out of my mind to ever consider quitting piano in Junior High school. Who talked me out of it? Was it Dad? My piano teacher, Mrs. Belprez? Was it you?

Angela